It doesn’t matter where you live in the city center or the countryside. You can enjoy looking at the starry sky wherever you are. But how to do it so that you look at it and know what you see? You shouldn’t be an astronomer for this. Just devote several minutes to check the tips from experts. If you love the starry sky, don’t miss a chance to get a personalized map of stars and look at it whenever you feel like enjoying the sky. You can look at stars even during the daytime if you have such a great map with a custom design.
The Best Recommendations for Beginners
- Specialists recommend finding the highest place you can go and stare at stars from there. There are several nuances to keep in mind. You should avoid places with street lights as they will prevent you from seeing everything.
- Do you need to get some light with you not to fall from the height? It is a good idea if you are going to stare at the starry sky from the high building or anywhere else where there is a risk of falling in the darkness. However, take into account that you need to purchase a light with the red filter only.
- Most beginners think they need to rush and buy a telescope. It isn’t a must-have thing for beginners because it isn’t as easy as ABC to use such technologies. You can do it without an expensive telescope until you become a professional and understand more in astronomy.
- What about binoculars? It is a good choice for those who just want to start stargazing. You will be able to see many details using binoculars even if they aren’t the most expensive. Check the selection of relatively cheap options and choose the best one among them.
- Time also matters. You should go to stargaze at a definite time if you want to see much. For example, winter nights are the best time to stargaze. You should avoid weather conditions when there is much humidity. Can you see the moon in the sky? You should know that it isn’t the best time for stargazing.
- Use Google Sky Map. Everyone knows what Google Maps is and how to use it. It is the same but for space. You will get access to the important data and learn much new about space.
- Do you use Twitter? If not, you should register there and find astronomers who share important pieces of information. It is a great network to learn something new in this field quickly and easily by following experienced astronomers.
- Check whether there is an association of those who love astronomy in the place where you live. If not, you can create a club of people who are interested in stargazing as much as you.
Use your imagination when stargazing!